Casas in Remedios Cuba
The city of Remedios was one of the first villages founded by Spanish colonizers in the XVI century. Its foundation took place on May 3, 1513, but in the beginnings it was a private property of Vasco Porcallo de Figueroa, a Spanish conqueror, a man with enough influence in court and among the main representatives of the monarchy in America, to give himself the prerogative to make of that small village and the surroundings areas, his private lands, with no government, until a few years later when it first district council was formed, becoming the eighth Cuban village from then on.
Casa Haydee y Juan K is located on Calle Jose Antonio Pena # 73 between Maceo and La Pastora Remedios, Villa Clara Cuba. It has two air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms with (read more)